NFDI4Phys is engaged in a large number of mutual collaboration within and external to the NFDI. The following lists are meant to characterize our interfaces with other NFDI consortia, clusters of excellence, national, European and international organizations.
Detailed description of our interfaces with other consortia is included in the Task Area DO Domains, Measure DO 10 Consortial Interfaces.
- NFDI4Bioimage: Research Data Managament for Microscopy, Biophotonics & BioImage Analysis
- Text+ Sprach- und textbasierte Forschungsdateninfrastruktur
- FAIRmat: FAIR Data Infrastructure for Condensed-Matter Physics and the Chemical Physics of Solids
- PUNCH4NFDI: Particles, Universe, NuClei and Hadrons for the NFDI
- NFDI4Biodiversity: Biodiversity, Ecology and Environmental Data
- NFDI4Health: Nationale Forschungsdateninfrastruktur für personenbezogene Gesundheitsdaten
- NFDI4ing: the National Research Data Infrastructure for Engineering Sciences
- NFDI4DataScience: NFDI for Data Science and Artificial Intelligence
- DAPHNE4NFDI Data from Photon and Neutron Instruments for NFDI
- METHODS – Methodology-oriented consortium for generic research data infrastructures for multiple disciplines
- NFDI4Chem: Chemistry Consortium in the NFDI
Clusters of Excellence
- 3MM2O 3D Matter Made to Order
- PhoenixD Photonics, Optics, and Engineering – Innovation Accross Disciplines
- Matters of Activity (MoA)
- Nationale Forschungsdateninfrastruktur (NFDI) e.V.
- Deutsche Physikalische Gesellschaft (DPG) e.V.
- Arbeitskreis junge DPG (AKjDPG)
- Quantum-Alliance: Consortium of German Clusters of Excellence and research centers working in quantum science and technology